Saturday, August 1, 2009

crash

After all the phone calls--I'm ready for a strong cup of coffee.In my mind's eye, I thought breakfast would be relaxing, like this: ...and it really was until Benson jumped into the relaxed, easygoing guy's lap in the picture.

On the upside...the guy just happened to be the man from the park--the dog trainer! Can you believe it? What are the odds? This IS a small town but still...give me a break.

Anyways, after the initial craziness (outdoor cafes+ Benson=chaos) I had a chance to talk to him. His name is Jack Hudson and well...he's cute. I couldn't exactly whip out my camera and start snapping photos but I think he looks a lot like this actor, Tom Cavanagh. And yes, now I sound like I'm ten years old. (The funny thing is that my mom and I used to watch a show called "Ed" that Mr. Cavanagh starred in- otherwise; I wouldn't have had a clue) .

He's very sweet, very charming, and if I lived in this small little town I just might jump at the chance to get to know him better. For now, we talked, we laughed, we ate breakfast. He even taught Benson how to shake hands/paws. Then, he had to go meet someone and we said good-bye.
It was one of those serendipitous moments in life that make you smile. More to come...

1 comment:

  1. Coincidence or destiny? I'm loving every segment of this ongoing story....

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a message...glad to know you're here.